OK this is not a new recipe. I’m sure you’ve made a version at school or as a precocious cook. Not much good for my high cholesterol but hey, every now and again, you have to give in to your inner pig. The small addition of dark orangey chocolate makes this version just that extra bit yum.
- 150g Green and Black’s milk chocolate
- 50g Green and Black’s maya gold chocolate
- 50g butter
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 75g cornflakes
Cooking (if you can call it that)
- Melt chocolate and butter in a very large boil over a pan of hot water
- Stir in the golden syrup and ensure it’s well blended
- Mix in the cornflakes
- Spoon out into cupcake cases
- Stick in the fridge for 20 mins
- PIG OUT. If you have any left, they should be ok in the fridge for a couple of days.